C004 – UNESCO Tour – My Son and Hoi An
180 $ /2 people
This tour definitely helps you create a mind-blowing experience by visiting My Son – a place of alluring sunrise, historical sites and Hoi An which is known as an ancient town but filled with architectures of diverse cultures.
Best time to visit:
From Feb to July. Avoid flooding season in Oct - mid Nov.
Want a tailor-made tour in Hoian or Danang? Tell us what you want here!
- Go to My Son sanctuary for the best experience in early morning.
- Drive to An Bang beach and stop at Coco Casa or Sound of Silence for lunch.
- Enjoy a basket boat ride through the 7 hecta of coconut jungle.
- Take a private boat to Hoi An market from Cam Thanh village.
- Walk to visit Hoian ancient historical and cultural sites.
- Price is quoted for 2 people.
- Private car and driver.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Private boat and basket riding in Hoian.
- All entrance fees.
- Mineral water (2 bottle/people/day).
- Your meals, expenses and tips.
- All things not mentioned in What's included.
What makes Us different
- No forced shopping.
- 100% flexible and personalized tour based on your inquiry.
- Guides are willing to join and eat with you as your friends.
- Our guide's fees and bonus are higher than market price.
Pick-up/ drop-off locationAt your hotel.
- Dry season: from December to April.
- Wet season: from May to November.
- Stormy season: from August to November.
- Cao Lau Noodle - Chicken Rice.
- Beer by An Bang beach.
- Local dish: 1 - 3 USD/dish; nice restaurant: 5 - 15 USD/dish.
- Learn more here!