VN18060 – Vietnam Family Adventure
4.864 $ /2 people
This tour is a great opportunity for your family to try various interesting things: going by the most common but unique vehicles of Vietnam to explore local cuisine or sitting on sampan boats like locals do to go sight-seeing. Plus, joining in water activities, seeing spectacular sceneries, visiting the most ancient citadel of Vietnam and different traditional villages are also must-do parts of this trip. They certainly help your family create lasting memories together.
Day 1: Saigon highlights – overnight in Saigon
- Private car and driver.
- Pick up at the airport.
- Drop-off at your hotel.
Day 2: Saigon highlights. Overnight in Saigon
- Saigon historic and cultural sites.
- Rickshaw riding though all types of markets.
- Walk through hidden off the path places.
- Foodie tour by motorbike at night.
Day 3: Mekong Caibe small floating market. Overnight in Saigon
- 2 hours driving/one way with private car with driver.
- Caibe small floating market.
- Private boat and sampan through mekong river.
- Walk and have lunch on a fruit orchard.
Day 4: Cuchi tunnels and Drop-off airport for Nhatrang – overnight in Nha Trang
- Cuchi tunnels in the morning and having lunch.
- Drop off airport in Saigon for early afternoon flight to Nha Trang.
- Private Pick-up Nhatrang – check-in hotel relaxing.
- Nhatrang walking along the beach and night market.
Day 5: Nha Trang – Yangbay waterfall – overnight in Nha Trang
- Visit Yang Bay waterfall: mud-bath – natural hot steam – waterfall and activities.
- Easy evening.
Day 6: Visiting islands and theme park
- Private canoe taking to do snorkling at an island.
- Spend the rest of the day at Vinpearl themepark.
- Take cable cab and private car back to hotel.
Day 7: Driving to Dalat – one night in Dalat
- 2 hours driving from Nha Trang to Dalat through beautiful pass.
- Visit Datanla waterfall and enjoy zipline high rope course.
- Night Dalat market and walking around Xuan Huong lake.
Day 8: Drop off airport in Dalat for early afternoon flight to Danang
- Morning visiting Truc Lam monastery on the way to the airport.
- Private Pick-up Danang airport and Danang highlights on the way to Hoian.
- Hoian ancient town walking evening.
Day 9: Hoian – overnight in Hoian
- Hoian walking early morning with private boat and basket riding.
- Coutryside riding by motorbike through old villages and learn craftmenship.
- Relax and enjoy Sunset by An Bang beach.
Day 10: Hoian – overnight in Hoian
- Easy day relaxing or shopping.
Day 11: Driving to Hue highlights. Overnight in Hue
- Take Hai Van pass to Hue.
- Enjoy beautiful landscapes of passes – lagoon on the way.
- Visit the Vinh An ghost town.
- 2 hours driving with private car and a driver.
Day 12: Hue highlights – Overnight in Hue
- Morning ziplining and hot-spring at Thanh Tan.
- Afternoon visiting and kayaking on Chuon Lagoon.
- Relax by the pool.
Day 13: Good morning Hue and Drop-off airport for Hanoi. Overnight in Hanoi
- Visit citadel city or villagers making iconic – paper flower – fold painting in the morning.
- Private transfer to the airport for afternoon flight to Hanoi.
- Private airport pick-up at Hanoi airport.
Day 14: Ninh Binh – overnight in Ninh Binh
- 2 hours driving from Hanoi to Ninh Binh with a private car and driver.
- Private boat ride in Tam Coc.
- Walk to the peak 500 steps of Hang Mua.
- Private boat ride in Van Long wetland nature reserve.
Day 15: Cuc Phuong National Park – overnight in Ninh Binh
- Morning visiting Cuc Phuong national park – light trekking.
- Visit endangered animal rescue center.
Day 16: Ninh Binh – Halong Bay – overnight on cruise
- Morning visiting Hoa Lu and Tuyet Tinh Coc.
- 2 hours driving to Halong habour.
- Check-in on cruise and enjoy Halong cruise’s activities.
Day 17: Halong – driving back to Hanoi
- Pick-up at 12pm.
- Drive back to Hanoi 4 hours.
- Hanoi Foodie walking + puppet show.
Day 18: Hanoi city and drop-off airport
- Morning visiting Bat Trang pottery with class.
- Afternoon enjoy city highlights o Drop-off airport.
- 7 or 16-seater private van and driver.
- Local English speaking private tour guide in each region.
- All entrance fees.
- Mineral water: 2 bottles/people/day.
- Rickshaw riding in Saigon.
- Private boats and Fruits in Mekong.
- Private foodie tour by scooters in Saigon.
- Private countryside riding and basket boat riding in Hoian.
- Water puppet show in Hanoi.
- Private street food evening walking tour in Hanoi.
- Private boat in Ninh Binh.
- 3 domestic flights.
- Your daily meals.
- Your own expenses.
- All things not mentioned in What’s Included.
Pick-up/ drop-off location
- Anytime you want at your hotel.
- Learn more here!