VN20090 – Vietnam Underrated Destinations
5.170 $ /2 people
You want to explore the ancient beauty of Vietnam’s buildings, alleys, hidden places or immerse in the nature of enormous national parks. You intend to create authentic experiences for yourself by: boat riding while sigh-seeing beautiful landscapes, visiting minority villages, observing dynamic life of people in markets or exploring local unique religions to understand Vietnamese beliefs. This 20-day tour is definitely designed for you.
Best time to visit:
From May to September for beautiful rice field - From Nov to Dec (Fall) for pleasant weather in Halong Bay. Avoid flooding season in Central from Oct - Mid Nov.
Day 1: Pick-up Hanoi airport. Overnight in Hanoi
- Private pick-up airport.
- Hanoi walking tour to taste food though old quarter at night.
Day 2: Hanoi city tour. Overnight in Hanoi
- Morning visiting Bat Trang pottery.
- Afternoon enjoying city highlights.
Day 3: Driving to Pu Luong. Overnight in Pu Luong
- Enjoy beautiful landscapes on Thung Khe pass.
- Visit Mai Chau village on the way.
Day 4: Pu Luong. Overnight in Pu Luong
- Visit Hieu waterfall.
- Kho Muong village – Bat Cave.
Day 5: Driving to Con Cuong. Overnight in Con Cuong
- Light trekking to Don Village to see beautiful rice terrace.
- Drive 4,5 hours to Con Cuong town – visit some special sites on the way.
Day 6: Con Cuong – Driving to Ninh Binh – Overnight in Ninh Binh
- Visit Sang Le forrest.
- Enjoy Khe Kem waterfall.
- Drive 5 hours to Ninh Binh.
Day 7: Ninh Binh – Overnight in Ninh Binh
- Take early morning boat to Van Long wetland reserve.
- Visit Hoa Lu – Tuyet Tinh Coc.
- Afternoon private boat riding at Tam Coc.
- Take 500 steps to the peak of Mua Cave.
Day 8: Ninh Binh – driving to Cat Ba island
- Drive 2 hours to Cat Ba island.
- Go light trekking Cat Ba national park.
Day 9: Lan Ha Bay Daily cruise – overnight in Cat Ba
- Enjoy daily cruise on Lan Ha bay with lunch included.
- Easy evening.
Day 10: driving to Hanoi – take flight to Hue – overnight in Hue
- Drive 2 hours to Hanoi airport.
- Take late morning flight to Hue.
- Easy and relaxing by the pool.
- Walk along Hue river and beer corner.
Day 11: Hue highlights – overnight in Hue
- Morning visiting Tomb King – Citadel city – pagoda.
- Afternoon visiting Chuon Lagoon – walking on Ru Cha mangrove.
Day 12: Hue – Bach Ma – Elephant waterfall – overnight in Hue
- Morning driving to visit Bach Ma – trekking 2 hours.
- Elephant waterfall then stopping at Canh Duong beach.
Day 13: Hue – Danang – Hoian – overnight in Hoian
- Drive along the Tam Giang river to Vinh An ghost town.
- Take Hai Van pass – visit Lang Co o Hoian walking through old town.
Day 14: Hoian – overnight in Hoian
- Early morning Hoian – visiting Duy Hai fish market.
- Basket riding and private boat to Hoian market.
- Easy time relaxing and shopping.
- Afternoon sunset on An Bang beach.
Day 15: Danang – Flight to Saigon – overnight in Saigon
- Drive to Danang – visit Ngu Hanh Son pagoda on the way.
- Take afternoon flight to Saigon.
- Saigon foodie tour by motorbike.
Day 16: Mekong Bentre – Soc Trang – overnight in Soc Trang
- Drive 2 hours to Ben Tre.
- Private boat crusing along river - visiting local families.
- Sampan through small canals.
- Drive 1,5 hours to Soc Trang.
Day 17: Soc Trang – Saigon – overnight in Saigon
- Early morning visiting Nga Nam floating market.
- Khme pagoda and museum.
- Drive 2,5 hours back to Saigon.
Day 18: Saigon highlights – drop-off airport for Con Dao island
- Visit China town – walk through markets.
- Walk through alleys and Catina road.
- Afternoon visiting war museum.
- Drop-off airport for afternoon fligh to Con Dao.
- Overnight in Con Dao.
Day 19: Con Dao - overnight in Con Dao
- All day relaxing.
Day 20: Easy morning - flight to Saigon
- Easy morning.
- Private transfer to Con Dao airport for afternoon flight to Saigon.
- 7 or 16-seater private van and driver.
- Local English speaking private tour guide in each region.
- All entrance fees.
- Mineral water: 2 bottles/people/day.
- Private street food evening walking tour in Hanoi.
- Private boat in Ninh Binh.
- Lan Ha Daily Cruise.
- Basket boat riding in Hoian.
- Private boats and Fruits in Mekong.
- Private foodie tour by scooters in Saigon.
- 4 domestic flights.
- Your daily meals.
- Your own expenses.
- All things not mentioned in What’s Included.
What makes Us different
- No forced shopping.
- 100% flexible and personalized tour based on your inquiry.
- Guides are willing to join and eat with you as your friends - going out for dinner without extra charge.
- Unique special gift from our team.
- Our guide's fees and bonus are higher than market price.
Pick-up/ drop-off location
- Anytime you want at your hotel.
- Learn more here!