CE024 – Yang Bay Watefalls and Family adventure
390 $ /2 people
Our tour is a chance for your beloved family to visit one of the most breathtaking waterfalls of Vietnam – Yang Bay in Nha Trang city. You and members in your family can create lasting memories together by enjoying the nature and intriguing activities in this appealing destination.
Best time to visit:
From December to May. The Wet season from Sept to Mid Dec.
Want a personalized adventure for you and your family in Nha Trang? Tell us what you want here!
- Pick up at the gate upon on your time request.
- 1 hour driving to Yang Bay waterfall.
- Enjoy the nature and activities at Yang Bay park: the oldest tree – do mud-bath and hot-spring in the middle of the jungle, walk and join some amusing activities.
- Have lunch and enjoy the waterfall.
- 1 hour driving back to Nha Trang city.
- Enjoy a drink at a rooftop bar or front beach or Go shopping based on your request only.
- Finish and drop you off at the gate of the port.
What's included?Price is quoted for 2 people including:
- Private car and driver.
- English speaking tour guide.
- All entrance fees.
- Mineral water (2 bottle/people/day).
- Your meals, expenses and tips.
- All things not mentioned in What’s included.
What makes Us different
- No forced shopping.
- 100% flexible and personalized tour based on your inquiry.
- Guides are willing to join and eat with you as your friends.
- Our guide's fees and bonus are higher than market price.
Pick-up/ drop-off location
- At the gate of the port.
- You need to take the free tender provided by the ship to the port then walking 5-10 minutes to the gate of the port.
- The private tour guide holds the sign: "Welcome to Vietnam - Your Name" waiting for you right at the gate.
- Learn more here!