- Sun glasses
- Water (we also have watter bottle for you in the transportation)
- Your camera
- Insect Repellent and Personal Medicine Kit
- Cash in VND
It is depend on your interest:
- November to April: nice weather and high pitch season for tourists with many holidays.
- May to October: rainy season, less touristy.
- September to October: the perfect time for seeing rice terraces in the Northern highlands.
Please notice that it is subjective and can be changed based on enviromental conditions.
No, you can feel free to adjust your time in each visiting places.
No, but you can create your own group and we operate the tour for you.
Yes. Below 6 year-old kids can sit with adult.
No. We have rider for each of you.
Yes, you can.
Of course yes. But for kids below 5 years old, we suggest them to sit with adults.
Yes, we do.
Yes, we normally have 3 options for you:
- Continue the tours with raincoats.
- Wait till the rains stops
- Take taxi if the rain is too heavy.
You can have a look at our PRICE session in our Terms and Conditions.
Because we believe it should be chosen on your interests and budgets.
No, our price is quoted the same for 2 people and solo tour.
The average price is about 5-10usd/person/meal depending on the restaurant.
There are 3 options below:
- Bank transfer
Any currency that you prefer.
Following our policy, our price does not include the E-transfer/bank service fees.
Beside service fees, Paypal charges us 5-6% more of currency conversion rate.