What is your cancellation policy?
- No Show: There will be no refund or guaranteed rescheduling of the tour. We will attempt to reschedule if we have no scheduling conflicts or prior commitments.
- Within 24 Hours: If your cancellation is received within 24 hours of scheduled tour, the deposit will be charged and, if requested, we will attempt to reschedule if we have no scheduling conflicts or prior commitments.
- Within 72 Hours: If your cancellation is received within 72 hours of scheduled tour, 50% of deposit will be charged and 50% returned, or we will attempt to reschedule if we have no scheduling conflicts or prior commitments.
- 72 Hours+ in advance: If your cancellation is received more than 72 hours (3 days) of your scheduled tour, your deposit will be refunded, or we will attempt to reschedule if we have no scheduling conflicts or prior commitments.
- Inclement Weather Policy: If we have to cancel your tour due to bad weather conditions and cannot reschedule it to another day, 100% refund applies.
Do you offer only private tours?
Yes. We only offer private, fully customized tours based on your interests, time and budget throughout Southern, Northern and Central Vietnam. We do not offer group tours with other travelers – where we put you on a bus or van with strangers! Read more about Our Services.
How do I arrange a tour?
You can arrange your private tour by Contacting Us. We plan your tour together based on your interest, available time and budget. Most of the tour can be arranged prior to your arrival to Vietnam. We are flexible, and if needed, last minute tours can be arranged and points of interests can be modified. Read more about Our Services.
Advanced notice to arrange a tour is greatly appreciated to ensure we can accommodate your needs, schedule, and make arrangements in advance. We will reply promptly with a quote for your tour! Please Contact Us.
What type of Transportation is included?
Our Foodie Tours include pick up by our experienced guides, who will pick you up with their own motorbike along with a back up driver by motorbike, in case of flat tires or mechanical issues – the Foodie and/or Scooter Tour will go on! If at any point you feel uncomfortable on the motorbike, the tour will continue via taxi (costs included).
Please Contact Us regarding the payment method for your personalized tour.
What costs and services ARE included in the Tour Prices?
For Private Tours and Excursions, tour fees include: a professional Driver and a Local Guide; private transportation (by car or van); gas and auto insurance; guided tour for the hours or days (as agreed); bottled water; entry tickets to sites (as prearranged).
For Foodie Tours, tour fees include: a privately guided tour; pickup and transport via motorbike by an experienced driver (1 motorbike + 1 driver per adult in your group); a backup driver (in case of flat tires or mechanical issues); an adult-sized helmet per rider; rain poncho (as needed); gas and auto insurance. All food and non-alcoholic beverages are included.
What costs and services ARE NOT included in the Tour Prices?
For Private Tours and Excursions, unless prearranged, the tour fees DO NOT INCLUDE accommodations; meals; snacks; drinks or alcoholic beverages; visa or entry fees; personal injury or health insurance; or gratuities for the Driver or Guides.
For Foodie Tours, tour fees DO NOT INCLUDE alcoholic beverages; personal injury or health insurance; or gratuities for the guides.
What do you recommend I bring with me on a Tour?
A day-pack with sunscreen, water, hat, umbrella, camera, and cash in VND for souvenirs or food.
Can I review your Tour Waiver?
Sure! Please Contact Us and we will happily send you a copy.