VN15050 – Cultures and Cuisine of Vietnam
3.850 $ /2 people
Travel is a journey of exploring unique cultures and local cuisines which you can find through this tour. You certainly both try various scrumptious dishes of three regions and visit intriguing destinations where Vietnamese cultures and customs are waiting you to discover. Those experiences definitely create lasting memories between you and our locals.
Best time to visit:
From May to September for beautiful rice field - From Nov to Dec (Fall) for pleasant weather in Halong Bay. Avoid flooding season in Central from Oct - Mid Nov.
Day 1: Pick-up Hanoi airport. Overnight in Hanoi
- Private pick-up airport.
- Hanoi walking tour to taste food through old quarter at night.
Day 2: Hanoi city tour. Overnight in Hanoi
- Morning visiting Bat Trang pottery and enjoy Sau fruit juice.
- Visit the oldest pagoda by West Lake.
- Have lunch with Cha Ca La Vong or Banh Tom.
- Afternoon enjoy city highlights and museum.
Day 3: Sapa – Overnight in Sapa
- Drive 4,5 hours to Sapa – Check-in hotel – enjoy Pho.
- Afternoon visiting Muong Hoa valley – Sunset on O Quy Ho.
- Evening Sapa market.
Day 4: Sapa – overnight in Sapa
- Morning visiting and trekking at Ta Phin village.
- Lunch with a H’mong family.
- Go trekking and visit Ta Van village – Muong Hoa valley.
- Dinner at Dao People restaurant.
Day 5: Sapa and back to Hanoi. Overnight in Hanoi
- Optional: visit Can Cau market (only on Saturday) or Bac Ha market (only on Sunday).
- Normal day: visit Ham Rong mountain.
- Lao Cai border between China and Vietnam – enjoy Chicken dish of H’mong style.
- 4 hours driving back to Hanoi from Lao Cai.
Day 6: Ninh Binh – overnight in Hanoi
- 2 hours driving to visit Hoa Lu – Tam Coc private boat ride.
- Walk to the peak 500 steps of Hang Mua.
- Have lunch with Goat Specialities.
- Private boat ride in Van Long wetland nature reserve.
- 2 hours driving back to Hanoi.
Day 7: Hanoi – flight to Hue – overnight in Hue
- Good morning Hanoi with egg coffee and Pho.
- Take late morning flight to Hue.
- Visit citadel city – enjoy Royal Tea – Thien Mu Pagoda.
Day 8: Hue highlights – overnight in Hue
- Morning visiting Chuon Market and Lagoon.
- Walk on Ru Cha mangrove.
- Visit old villages of craftmenship making iconic hat – paper flower – folk paintings.
- Evening walking along Perfum river and beer corner.
Day 9: Hue – Danang – Hoian – overnight in Hoian
- Easy morning - Driving along the Tam Giang river to Vinh An ghost town.
- Enjoy local seafood by the Lang Co beach.
- Take Hai Van pass to Danang city – check-in hotel.
- Hoian walking through old town in the evening.
Day 10: Hoian – overnight in Hoian
- Good morning Hoian – walking through the town and tasting amazing 5 dishes.
- Afternoon do cooking class and enjoy sunset on An Bang beach.
Day 11: Hoian – Danang – flight to Saigon – overnight in Saigon
- Easy morning relaxing or shopping.
- Visit Ngu Hanh Son pagoda on the way to Danang.
- Danang – enjoy lunch at Con market.
- Take afternoon flight to Saigon.
Day 12: Mekong Caibe – Overnight in Cantho
- 2 hours driving from Saigon to Caibe town.
- Private boat crusing along mekong.
- Small floating market – walking on island.
- Sampan through small canals.
- Mekong Style lunch 5-dishes at a family on fruit orchard.
- 1,5 hours driving to Cantho city.
- Walk around Ninh Kieu whaft and night market.
Day 13: Cantho – Back to Saigon
- Early morning visiting the biggest floating market Cai Rang.
- Visit Con Son to taste Southern classic dessert.
- 3,5 hours driving back to Saigon.
Day 14: Saigon highlights – Foodie tour
- Morning visiting China town – walking though different markets.
- Drive by fruit floating market by Saigon river.
- Downtown to visit museum and walk on Catina road.
- Back to hotel and take rest.
- Foodie tour by motorbike at 6pm.
Day 15: Drop-off airport for your flight
- Private transfer to the international airport on your request time.
- 7 or 16-seater private van and drive.
- Local English speaking private tour guide in each region.
- All entrance fees.
- Mineral water: 2 bottles/people/day.
- Private street food evening walking tour in Hanoi.
- Private boat in Ninh Binh.
- Cooking class in Hoian.
- Private boats and Fruits in Mekong.
- Private foodie tour by scooters in Saigon.
- 2 domestic flights.
- Your daily meals.
- Your own expenses.
- All things not mentioned in What’s Included.
What makes Us different
- No forced shopping.
- 100% flexible and personalized tour based on your inquiry.
- Guides are willing to join and eat with you as your friends - going out for dinner without extra charge.
- Unique special gift from our team.
- Our guide's fees and bonus are higher than market price.
Pick-up/ drop-off location
- Anytime you want at your hotel.
- Learn more here!