S032 – Historical Tour in Saigon by Scooter
120 $ /2 people
Visiting historical sites can be a peak travel experiences of your trip. Our tour brings you to extremely intriguing activities related to historical buildings in Saigon. You can visit famous museums, monks, church with alluring architectures and even walk through flower markets.
- Drive to the crossroad where the monk burned himself in the photo “The burning monk” taken in 1963.
- Stop to visit the secret weapon house of VC during Vietnam war.
- Drive to Chinatown to visit Cha Tam Church (the last pray of Diem President in 1963).
- Drive to the place where Eddie Adams took the photo “An Execution in Tet Offensive 1968”.
- Drive through Ho Thi Ky flower market to Old Apartment Building of US Army then stop to enjoy Saigon Coffee old-fashioned style.
- Drive to downtown to walk on Catina road to Visit CIA building where the photo “The fall of Saigon 1975” was taken by Hubert Van Es.
- Drop you off and end the tour at your hotel.
What's included?Price is quoted for 2 people including:
- Local English speaking private tour guide.
- All food and drinks.
- Mineral water (2 bottle/people/day).
- Your meals, expenses and tips.
- All things not mentioned in What’s included.
Pick-up/ drop-off location
- At your hotel.
- Learn more here!