S019 – Soc Trang – Ooc Om Bok Festival
400 $ /2 people
You wonder what should you do in Soc Trang to create unique experiences? Let us design a well-made tour for you. This 2-day-1-night tour guides you to many worth-visiting destinations: coconut paradise, historical museums, bustling night markets and Mekong river to watch Vietnamese traditional and festivals.
Only on 14 and 15 October of Lunar Calendar
Day 1: Saigon - Soc Trang - overnight in Soc Trang
- Drive 1,5 hours to Ben Tre - stop to visit Ben Tre with Sampan riding through coconut paradise.
- Drive to Soc Trang - check-in your hotel and take a short rest.
- Go out and join activities of the festival till late afternoon and evening.
- Walk around night market and enjoy local dishes.
Day 2: Floating Market - Boat Race and return to Saigon
- Get up early to visit Nga Nam floating market by a private boat.
- Drive back to Soc Trang city to enjoy "Ghe Ngo" boat race on Mekong river.
- Check-out hotel and go to visit Khmer museum - Som Roong pagoda.
- Drive 2,5 hours back to Saigon in the afternoon.
What's included?Price is quoted for 2 people including:
- Private car and driver, all things regarding driver and tour guide.
- Local English speaking private tour guide.
- All entrance fees.
- Private boats in Ben Tre and Soc Trang.
- Your hotels.
- Mineral water (2 bottle/people/day).
- Your meals, expenses and tips.
- All things not mentioned in What’s included.
Pick-up/ drop-off location
- At your hotel.
- Learn more here!