CE019 – Family Adventure in Hue
360 $ /2 people
Not only being a place for couples and friend groups, Hue is also a must-go destination for families. This can be the best trip ever with interesting activities: top-gorgeous landscapes, historical sites, aquarium activities and traditional villages where you can see locals making lotus flower.
Best time to visit:
From Feb to July. Avoid flooding season in Oct - mid Nov.
Want an awesome private and customized tour for you and your family in Hue? Tell us what you want here!
- 1 hour driving to Hue city from the port.
- Take the countryside road along Tam Giang river to Hue city – visit the Vinh An ghost town on the way.
- Stop by Ru Cha mangrove for walking then visiting Chuon Lagoon with private boat or do kayaking.
- Have lunch at a nice restaurant by Perfume River.
- Visit the villagers in Thanh Tien making lotus flower by paper or folk paintings in Sinh Village.
- Drive to visit Khai Dinh King Tomb.
- 1 hour driving back to the port from Hue city.
What's included?Price is quoted for 2 people including:
- Private car and driver.
- English speaking tour guide.
- All entrance fees.
- Mineral water (2 bottle/people/day).
- Your meals, expenses and tips.
- All things not mentioned in What’s included.
What makes Us different
- No forced shopping.
- 100% flexible and personalized tour based on your inquiry.
- Guides are willing to join and eat with you as your friends.
- Our guide's fees and bonus are higher than market price.
Pick-up/ drop-off location
- At the gate of the port.
- You need to take the free shuttle bus or walking 10-15 minutes to the gate.
- The private tour guide holds the sign: "Welcome to Vietnam - Your Name" waiting for you right at the gate.
- Pick-up and drop-off at the ship: extra charge 30usd/person.
- Learn more here!