N018 – Ha Noi’s street food walking at Night
100 $ /2 people
Walking throughout Hanoi’s old quarter and having a try of must-eat cuisines as well as signatures of Northern locals. This 4-hours tour navigates you and your family into a world of delicious dishes that might either blow your mind away or leave you an unforgettable taste long after.
6 PM in the Sunset
- Pick up at your hotel by Grab or Taxi.
- Walking around the old quarter and stop to taste local dishes:
- Papaya salad.
- Fresh steamed rice paper.
- Grilled meat and vermicelli with veggies.
- Enjoy famous local ice-cream Trang Tien near the Opera House.
- Take a cab to Ba Dinh square to enjoy The Lowering Flag ceremony at 8pm.
- Walking to Ta Hien area for Vietnamese Beer (Bia Hơi); or taste egg coffee by the railway.
What's included?Price is quoted for 2 people including:
- Local English speaking private tour guide.
- All food and drinks.
- Mineral water bottle.
- Your meals, expenses and tips.
- All things not mentioned in What’s included.
Pick-up/ drop-off location
- At your hotel.
- Learn more here!