N018 – Ha Noi’s street food walking at Night
100 $ /2 people
Walking throughout Hanoi’s old quarter and having a try of must-eat cuisines as well as signatures of Northern locals. This 4-hours tour navigates you and your family into a world of delicious dishes that might either blow your mind away or leave you an unforgettable taste long after.
Best time to visit:
6 PM in the Sunset. From mid November to April.
- Pick up at your hotel in the old quarter.
- Walking to Hang Da market and around the old quarter:
+ Frist stop to taste Banh Mi Hai Phong and Fresh steamed rice paper on Hang Dieu.
+ Walking to Hang Ma to see colorful decoration shops.
+ Walking though alleys and taste Bun Cha in Hang Manh.
+ Walking to Ta Hien area for Vietnamese Beer (Bia Hoi) Or egg coffee at the oldest shop.
- Drop-off at your hotel.
What's included?Price is quoted for 2 people including:
- Local English speaking private tour guide.
- All food and drinks.
- Mineral water bottle.
- Your meals, expenses and tips.
- All things not mentioned in What’s included.