CE015 – Hoi An and Da Nang’s Highlights
370 $ /2 people
Being known as the most worth-visiting cities of the Central because of ancient beauty, unique pagodas with multi-religion, Hoi An and Da Nang certainly live up to your travel expectation. Coming with us is a great opportunity for you to explore their highlights and create your own unforgettable experiences.
Best time to visit:
From Feb to July. Avoid flooding season in Oct - mid Nov.
A private personalized trip in Hoi An and Da Nang? Tell us here what you want.
- 1 hour driving to Hai Van pass from the port – take photos and enjoy landscapes on the way.
- Go walking through the ancient town – the Unesco World Heritage from the 15th to the 19th century.
- Stop shopping or tailor only on your requests.
- Drive to An Bang beach and have lunch at a nice front-beach restaurant.
- 30 minutes driving back to Da Nang city – stopping to visit Ngu Hanh Son pagoda & caves.
- Walk along Han river and take photo with The Dragon bridge.
- 2 hours driving back to the port from Danang downtown.
What's included?Price is quoted for 2 people including:
- Private car and driver.
- English speaking tour guide.
- All entrance fees.
- Mineral water (2 bottle/people/day).
- Your meals, expenses and tips.
- All things not mentioned in What’s included.
What makes Us different
- No forced shopping.
- 100% flexible and personalized tour based on your inquiry.
- Guides are willing to join and eat with you as your friends.
- Our guide's fees and bonus are higher than market price.
Pick-up/ drop-off location:
- At the gate of the port.
- You need to take the free shuttle bus or walking 10-15 minutes to the gate.
- The private tour guide holds the sign: "Welcome to Vietnam - Your Name" waiting for you right at the gate.
- Pick-up and drop-off at the ship: extra charge 30usd/person.
- Learn more here!