CE006 – My Son Sanctuary and Da Nang’s Highlights
380 $ /2 people
My Son Sanctuary is a remarkable architecture of ancient Cham culture. Through this tour, you not only visit this UNESCO-recognized destination, but you can also explore central culture and lifestyle when getting to all highlights of Da Nang – one of the most dynamic Vietnamese cities.
Best time to visit:
From Feb to July. Avoid flooding season in Oct - mid Nov.
- Pick up at the gate upon on your time request.
- 1,5 hours driving from the port to My Son Sanctuary.
- Go walking and learn this Champa Kingdom Unesco World Heritage from the 4th to the 13th centuries CE.
- 1 hour driving back to Danang city – have lunch at a nice restaurant by Han River.
- Visit Con Market to see the central culture and lifestyle.
- Walk along Han river and take photo with The Dragon bridge.
- Drive to Son Tra peninsula and visit Linh Ung pagoda.
- Go shopping based on your request only.
- 30 minutes driving back and drop you off at the gate of the port from Danang downtown.
What's included?Price is quoted for 2 people including:
- Private car and driver.
- English speaking tour guide.
- All entrance fees.
- Mineral water (2 bottle/people/day).
- Your meals, expenses and tips.
- Everything not mentioned in What's included.
What makes Us different
- No forced shopping.
- 100% flexible and personalized tour based on your inquiry.
- Guides are willing to join and eat with you as your friends.
- Our guide's fees and bonus are higher than market price.
Pick-up/ drop-off location
- At the gate of the port.
- You need to take the free shuttle bus or walking 10-15 minutes to the gate.
- The private tour guide holds the sign: "Welcome to Vietnam - Your Name" waiting for you right at the gate.
- Pick-up and drop-off at the ship: extra charge 30usd/person.
- Learn more here!