NE005 – Wonderful trip into Hanoi’s Hidden Gems
710 $ /2 people
All-inclusive in 2 days and 1 night, this trip is bespoke for families and couples to uncover the elegance of Hanoi. Wandering across the city to try out local foods, feeling the antiques of history remnants and many more. Joining us, we offer you a chance to experience the best of Hanoi in this trip.
Best time to visit:
From May to September for beautiful rice field - From Oct to Dec (Fall) for pleasant weather in Halong Bay
- Driving 2,5 hours from the port to Hanoi city.
- Visiting the Vietnam museum of ethnology and Hanoi Hilton Prison.
- Check-in your hotel - take rest.
- Take a walk around the old quarter to taste local food and beer.
- Enjoy watching the puppet show.
- Driving to visit Long Bien bridge and the market.
- Driving to the west lake to visit Tran Quoc pagoda and John McCain monument.
- Enjoy egg coffee then driving 2,5 hours back to the port in Halong.
What's included?Price is quoted for 2 people including:
- Local English speaking private tour guide in each region.
- All entrance fees.
- Mineral water bottle (2 bottles/day/people).
- Your meals, expenses and tips.
- All things not mentioned in What's included.
What makes Us different
- No forced shopping.
- 100% flexible and personalized tour based on your inquiry.
- Guides are willing to join and eat with you as your friends - going out for dinner without extra charge.
- Our guide's fees and bonus are higher than market price.
Pick-up/ drop-off location:
- At the gate of the port.
- You need to take the free shuttle bus or walking 10-15 minutes to the gate.
- The private tour guide holds the sign: "Welcome to Vietnam - Your Name" waiting for you right at the gate.
- Pick-up and drop-off at the ship: extra charge 30usd/person.
- Learn more here!