CE012 – Hoi An’s Culture and Shopping
370 $ /2 people
Have you ever visited Hoi An ancient town? Whether this is your first time or not, our trip is a must-try experience if you want to explore Hoi An’s culture and go shopping. We guarantee to bring you the most authentic and unique experiences through this tour to help you learn more about our central culture and lifestyle.
Best time to visit:
From Feb to July. Avoid flooding season in Oct - mid Nov.
- 1 hour driving to Hai Van pass from the port – take photos and enjoy landscapes on the way.
- Go walking though the ancient town – the Unesco World Heritage from the 15th to the 19th century.
- Relax and go shopping.
- Drive to An Bang for lunch or enjoy a drinks by a beautiful beach.
- 2 hours driving back to the port from Danang downtown.
What's included?Price is quoted for 2 people including:
- Private car and driver.
- English speaking tour guide.
- All entrance fees.
- Mineral water (2 bottle/people/day).
- Your meals, expenses and tips.
- All things not mentioned in What’s included.
What is the best private group size?
- The best group size is 6-8 people.
- Contact Us if you have more than 2 people to have better prices.
What makes Us different
- No forced shopping.
- 100% flexible and personalized tour based on your inquiry.
- Guides are willing to join and eat with you as your friends.
- Our guide's fees and bonus are higher than market price.
Pick-up/ drop-off location:
- At the gate of the port.
- You need to take the free shuttle bus or walking 10-15 minutes to the gate.
- The private tour guide holds the sign: "Welcome to Vietnam - Your Name" waiting for you right at the gate.
- Pick-up and drop-off at the ship: extra charge 30usd/person.
- Learn more here!