N002 – Ninh Binh Full day – Beautiful Natural Landscapes
220 $ /2 people
Heading 90km towards the Southeast of Hanoi, Ninh Binh is featured with charming sceneries, spectacular caves and splendid mountains, definitely yeilding you the feeling the peace of mind wholeheartedly.
From June to September
- Stop by Hoa Lu district before walking to reach to Am Tien cave.
- Drive to Mua mountain for a light 500 steps hiking up to the top.
- Try out goat specialities from a local restaurant for lunch.
- Check on the private boat at Tam Coc then cruising along the river till the 1st cave called Hang Ca – take a walk up the peak to enjoy outstanding view
- 2 hours driving back to Hanoi
- Price is quoted for 2 people.
- Private car with driver.
- English speaking tour guide.
- All entrance fees.
- 2 private boats in Trang An & Van Long.
- Mineral bottle water (2 bottle/people/day).
- Your meals, expenses and tips.
- All things not mentioned in What's included.
Pick up/Drop off location
- At your hotel.
- Hotter months from June to August.
- Fresher temperature in early months from January to March.
- Yellow season: between June and September is the most precious time when the rice fields are sparkling with charming golden color.
- Thit de nui - Goat Specialities: freshly cooked goat serves with green vegetables.
- Ruou Can Nho Quan: A kind liquor with fruit-based yeast.
- Local dish: 1 - 3 USD/dish; nice restaurant: 5 - 15 USD/dish.
- Learn more here!